Getting your focus straight is hard, speaking from my own experience.
I compiled a list of online music streams and Spotify playlists that keep me focused during work hours:
- Endel Smart beats – https://play.endel.io/ – tipped by Matt Mullenweg in the Post Status Slack workspace. I like this one a lot.
- Freecodecamp code radio stream: https://coderadio.freecodecamp.org/
- Get Work Done Music stream: https://www.getworkdonemusic.com
- Quantum Focus Youtube 1H track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pOxZ-pb4tw
- Youtube “Lofi Girl”: https://www.youtube.com/c/LofiGirl
- Synthwave – retro – 80s vaperwave: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3gWAZPuNWpELIhKNbnpfwk?si=yTlo50CgT06uyNfSnNTkgA
- Synthwave – chillwave: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1Enu5RV7gNw6WBQEYl2Goo?si=IeOohkdPSBKcXxE2hrRLGg
- Underground Techno & House 2021: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7AZCsexb5znH5mSSZMvWFW?si=P8M0PqdTReiBtPNphiOrVQ
- Productive morning: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX6T5dWVv97mp?si=npbn7mYKQCu5jmEq2GOkhA
- Your Favorite Coffeehouse: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX6ziVCJnEm59?si=zU4QS12uQnyLoShMSyjBUA
- Game music does the trick too for me: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1V1cn6TgGY9jtfuaseSpLi?si=crlGLK1OSx-9wlfd0gjKvw
Do you have any additions? Feel free to suggest them in the replies and I’ll add them to the list.
Een reactie achterlaten